|Size (L x W x H)||15 cm x 15 cm x 15 cm|
Elbow guard 24-28 cm
Knee guard - 33-36 cm
Wrist gurad - 19-21 cm
Material PP Plastic, polyester, foam and nylon
1. clean your guard with brush
2. incase of difficult stains soak them in soapy luke warm water and rinse with water
3. Do not dry clean or clean with an aggresive detergent for example bleach, petrol, lye, amonia.
1. After use and each fall check the state of your guards
2. inspect regularly if the plastic shelves cracks, if the adjustabment strips have lost their elasticity, if the self-adhesive stripe lose their adhesive quality or if part of the material is torn, the protection gear is then lightly to no longer properly serv their purpose, Theiy should no longer be used and should be dispose off.
3. These gear is not designed to be used in extreme temperature.
4. If well maintance your guard may last more than 2 years.
5. In the interst of efficiency we recommend that you do not repair the guard. It's best to change the euipment. Do not alter the gear. Any contamination, alteration or misuse of the protective gear may dangerously affect their performance.
6. Lifespan: 4 years of manufacture. After 2 years of usage of an average wearing time of 180 days of use per year the protective pads also have to be exchanged.
1 x Globber 554-120 FILA Protective Black S