|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 20 cm x 25 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
• Standard front and rear coupling
• Receiver for front loader
• Additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
• Steerable and off-road front axle
• Tread tyres
For use in the vineyard, on grassland farms, for upkeep work and generally in confined or in alpine conditions, the original manufacturer offers purpose-built, so-called 'compact' tractors with reduced HP and smaller vehicle dimensions/weights.
The Fendt 209 S is a tractor of this type and is now also available as a 1:16 model from BRUDER. The toy tractor of the Profi series has all the equipment features as its "larger" BRUDER colleagues and can be combined with all equipment and farming trailers of the Profi series. Because of the smaller dimensions of the original, adaptations to the front loader holder were necessary even in the 1:16 model.
WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months.
Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
1x Bruder 02100 Fendt 209 S