|Product SKU||CS-528-Arthur Marl|
|Brand||Cozy N Safe|
|Size (L x W x H)||68 cm x 46 cm x 35 cm|
- Standards tested to ECE R44.04
- Easy installation with ISOFix or Belt installation
- Rearward facing suitable from 0-18kgs
- Forward facing suitable from 9-36kgs
- 5 point harness
- 4 position recline
- Side ventilation
- One hand head rest operation
- Injection moulded shell, steel frame for improved structural support and energy absorption
- Extra lumbar support to 155 degrees lie flat option for newborns
- Extra padded and anti-slip chest pads
- Removable and washable covers
- Extra padding for added comfort
When it comes to comfort and safety whilst travelling, you don't need to compromise. The jewel in the crown of Cozy n Safe seats, the Cozy N Safe Arthur is an award-winning Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat that will last throughout the ages!
- Universal fit - can be installed in most cars
- Extended rear facing for additional safety
- Multiple recline positions for little ones comfort
- Machine washable cover for practicality
- Ultimate long-lasting safety; excellent value
Suitable for use right from birth until 12 years old (encompassing the full range of ages that your child must use a car seat for whilst travelling in a car), brave Arthur is a strong protector of all that is precious. When you're on a quest together, Arthur enshrouds your little one in its deep seat to make your little one feel like royalty. With added side-impact protection to keep your King or Queen safe in the event of a side collision and a frame which has been reinforced with steel and padded with high-density polyurethane foam, Arthur makes sure that your child will come to no harm.
Comfort is standard in the Arthur seat thanks to the adjustable headrest, a four-position recline to a 155° angle for newborns (which almost guarantees no more sleepless knights) and an easily-adjustable harness with further chest and crotch padding. Arthur can be positioned rear-facing in your vehicle for an extended time, from birth right up to 18kg (approximately 4 years) which is widely acknowledged as the safest way to travel. From 9kg (9 months) you can turn the seat round to the forward facing position- it's your choice, but we always recommend rear-facing for as long as possible.
The seat can be fitted using your vehicles 3-point seatbelt whichever way it is positioned, but ISOFIX arms can be extended from the rear to attach to ISOFIX points in your vehicle, and a top tether can be utilised to give some extra stability when the seat is being used forward facing. A soft infant insert adds further comfort and safety during those early years, but this can be easily removed as required, giving your little one more room in the strong seat injection-moulded shell. Using a seat for so many years means it can get a little grubby over time (but better than using multiple seats that eventually get 'throne' out) so the covers are removable and washable for your convenience.
Long live the King!
1 x Cozy N Safe Arthur Group 0+/1/2/3 Child Car Seat